Please scroll through this screen to read our Conditions of Sale before placing your order.
1. Terms differ slightly for business/consumer so please read carefully
2. Goods are subject to availability and a suitable alternative may be offered.
3. Please note that we reserve the right to cancel or refuse orders for items shown on our website with an incorrect price or with any other incorrect information. No contract is made with you until we have dispatched your order.
4. Items will normally be delivered within 2 days, subject to availability.
5. Shipping in the UK will be via carrier. A signature is required for delivery so please ensure there is someone at the delivery address to receive the goods. In the event of non delivery, a card will be left. If this is not responded to, by either contacting the carrier or ourselves, within five days the items will be returned to us. In this case we would require to charge are delivery fee (depending on weight and size) or refund the order.
6. You may cancel your order by giving us notice of cancellation within 30 days of the date of delivery to you or collection from a trade counter . Such notice may be given by phone, mail, fax or email. If you are cancelling because of any problem with the goods, please notify us of the problem at the time of cancellation. Returns are at customers expense and a restocking fee will be applied.
7.a Cancellation (Non Business) If you are a “consumer” the Distance Selling Regulations give you the right to cancel your purchase of an item from the date the contract is concluded (ie the date we send our Order Confirmation email) until the expiry of a period of seven working days, beginning the day after the day on which your received the item. However, the right to cancel does not apply to business orders.
www.oft.gov.uk/about-the-oft/legal-powers/legal/distance-selling-regulations/ (link to outside site)
8. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure they are happy with all relevant details before placing an order. We will normally accept a return within 7 days providing that the item is returned new and unused and in its original packaging. New and unused means there are no scratches, marks, blemishes on the item, there are no signs of wear on the product and the product must not be altered in any way. Returns are at customers expense and a restocking fee will be applied.
8.a Consumers Returns (Non Business).Faulty / mis-picked / damaged items will replaced or returned & refunded at our cost. Goods ordered in error will only be accepted back by prior arrangement, return postage at the buyers cost. To ensure satisfaction and to make life easier for everyone - please study the item specification carefully before ordering to ensure that goods are suitable for your application
9. The item is your responsibility until it has reached us. We recommend that you send the item using a recorded delivery service that insures you for the full value of the item.
The contents of our website are the copyright of International Castors co Ltd and are protected by copyright law. All brand names and product names used on our site are trade marks.
By using our website you agree not to intentionally misuse it and to be bound by our terms. Our website may contain hyper-links to other websites completely unrelated to us; we are not responsible for the content or practices of such websites. Service on our website may be interrupted occasionally and errors may occur. Use of our website is governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in England.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notification.